Jumat, Desember 28, 2007

Tribute To Aceh Victims

I'm watching Metro TV's 'Kick Andy' when i write this and feel really bad about the kid that been interviewed. Most of them lost their parents when tsunami hit Aceh and now they have to live alone, living with their grandparents, or living in the dorm. I can't imagine myself can be that tough after just 3 years. I can't imagine losing everything, house, school, neighborhood, parents, friends, family, material things, how can they live ?

I can still remember 3 years ago when tsunami hit Sumatera, everyday tears and sad story hang all over the media. It needs more than a month to made me and i'm sure all indonesian back into normal condition. It's impossible if you're not crying on that kind of moment. Almost everytime i watched the news, my eyes were wet and it hit me on chest, the one i still remember clearly was when Najwa Shihab – Metro TV News Anchorwoman - crying all over the telephone reporting that she just met a boy who cried and sat beside his both parent deadbodies. When she and other volunteers ask the boy to go with them, he just answered that he will be waiting his both parent to wake up so they can go together. She reported the news in crying and it made me broke, made me cry.

And tonight watching them told their story to Mr. Andy made me touched again...hoping it never happen again anywhere !

Ps : Sorry if my english is bad wkakaka. Its my mistake hating my english tutor and not obeying him to learn more often.....

0 Comments: