Jumat, Desember 28, 2007

I'm Confuse

It's only 2 months left before i got a thesis examination. And if i pass the test then its mean i graduated and just waiting for a graduation ceremonial in july.
The only question is, what would i do after i graduate. Its confusing and scary at the same time haha i never have an actual job before and this is it, the real life. For almost 18 years just listening teacher teaches me lot of thing, now its time to move on a new life.

I just applied for couple jobs application before i write this post but the willingness to be a business starter is always comes into my mind. I dont know if i can work with a company especially if the work environment is not comfortable. All of idea about reality show, games show, and fiction also unclearly being develop. I have no close connection to the production house, even i'm sure the idea is great, but i dont want to end up just wondering the idea being develop and do nothing.

My plan right now is applying for the job and asking procedure and opportunity to the production house, what comes first is what i'm going to get.

2 Comments:

yliesan said...

go for what ur heart wants.. listen to ur heart, it never lies.

Boris said...

c.i.l.y, Thanx yah...