Minggu, Maret 16, 2008

Thinking about the future

Couple days ago , some wild-flash thinking blow out in my mind about what i'm going to do 2 years from now. I'm thinking it might be fun if 2 years from now i move on to lion city. Find a proper job there, learn how to be more independence, learning chinese, taking up more web application order, and try my luck pitching up my tv show idea to lion city's channel 5 or 8.

But today when i'm looking out how expensive lion city's living cost on the internet, it makes me think twice. Even the price of 1 website there is as expensive as a rent of executive apartment, i'm still doubtfull about my plan.

I still have 2 years til i'm 24 and here's list of action plan that i have to do.I wish i can be more valuable in person after 2 years from now.
1. Work Smart !!
Mario Teguh ever said (seems to be, i don't remember :)) you dont have to work hard, you just have to work smart.
2. Taking care of my appearance thing (hahaha)
I dont care what people said about my appearance but sometimes you will more confident if you can see yourself in a better look. This including taking up gym membership (dooh i'm still lazy doing sport) hahaha
3. Joining English Conversation class
I can understand english well (reading or listening to people) but it still hard for me writing (like what i'm doing now) and speaking. So i think its a best way to improve my english ability by joining conversation class.
4. Taking up web-order as much as i can
My main goals for this 2 years ahead is to earn and save money as much as i can. In the other side, this sampingan job can also increase my ability programming a web, negotiate and dealing with strangers.

Wish in the end of this 2 years the planning about lion city can be realized. touchwood !! It seems impossible but none knows what happens.

0 Comments: